Dezerv
Tata Hybrid Mutual Funds

Tata Hybrid Mutual Funds

About This AMC

Tata Asset Management Ltd. (TAML) is a part of the renowned Tata Group and oversees Tata Mutual Fund. 

Established in 1994, the company's biggest shareholder is Tata Sons Ltd., holding ~68% of the shares, while Tata Investment Corporation Ltd. owns the remaining ~32%.

In 2018, Prathit Bhobe was appointed as the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Tata Asset Management Ltd.'s asset management business. Rahul Singh is Tata AMC’s Chief Investment Officer (CIO) on the equity side whereas Murthy Nagarajan heads the debt side.

As of February 2024

Schemes

57

AUM

₹1,48,926 Cr

AUM growth

₹5,494 Cr

Fund managers

18

Explore Tata Hybrid Mutual Funds

NameFund sizeExpense Ratio1 Y3 Y
Tata Retirement Savings Progressive Fund Direct Growth
₹1,866 Cr0.57%39.0%17.0%
Tata Multi Asset Opportunities Fund Direct Growth
Tata Multi Asset Opportunities Fund Direct Growth

Multi Asset Allocation Very High Risk

₹2,863 Cr0.39%28.8%17.0%
Tata Young Citizens Fund Direct Growth
₹336 Cr2.18%31.4%17.0%
Tata Retirement Savings Moderate Fund Direct Growth
₹1,991 Cr0.62%32.4%15.6%
Tata Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Growth
Tata Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Growth

Aggressive Allocation Very High Risk

₹3,740 Cr1.01%25.2%15.2%
Tata Balanced Advantage Fund Direct Growth
Tata Balanced Advantage Fund Direct Growth

Dynamic Asset Allocation High Risk

₹9,275 Cr0.36%23.0%14.1%
Tata Equity Savings Fund Direct Growth
Tata Equity Savings Fund Direct Growth

Equity Savings Moderately High risk

₹147 Cr0.48%16.6%10.1%
Tata Retirement Savings Conservative Fund Direct Growth
₹167 Cr0.97%15.2%8.3%
Tata Arbitrage Fund Direct Growth
Tata Arbitrage Fund Direct Growth

Arbitrage Fund Low Risk

₹11,828 Cr0.29%8.6%6.4%
Tata Nifty India Digital ETF Fund of Fund Direct Growth
₹48 Cr0.07%40.0%%
View all Tata Hybrid Mutual Funds

Top Tata Hybrid Fund Managers

₹30,953 Cr

AUM

8

Schemes

MS

Meeta Shetty

₹19,299 Cr

AUM

5

Schemes

₹7,696 Cr

AUM

3

Schemes

₹44,243 Cr

AUM

9

Schemes

₹21,594 Cr

AUM

13

Schemes

AS

Abhishek Sonthalia

₹26,333 Cr

AUM

6

Schemes

Get your investment
reviewed in few clicks

Identify red flags in your mutual funds and how to fix them

Rated ★4.5+ onappstoreplaystore
WM logo