Dezerv
BOI Equity Mutual Funds

BOI Equity Mutual Funds

About This AMC

Bank of India Mutual Fund was established on August 13, 2007 as a Trust sponsored by Bank of India. It was in March 2008, when Bank of India Investment Managers Private Limited, got a green signal from SEBI to commence its mutual fund business and operations as Bank of India Mutual Fund.

It started its journey in 2008 when Bharti AXA received a mutual fund licence. In 2012, Bank of India acquired a 51% stake in it and in 2021 it acquired the remaining 49% stake to become the sole sponsor of this AMC.

Currently, Mr. Mohit Bhatia is the Managing Director & CEO of Bank of India Mutual Fund. Mr. Alok Singh is the CIO (Chief Investment Officer) of Bank of India Mutual Fund.

Bank of India Mutual Fund offers 18 schemes across different categories and has an AUM of Rs ₹6,557 crore.

As of April 2024

Schemes

18

AUM

₹6,856 Cr

AUM growth

₹299 Cr

Fund managers

6

Explore BOI Equity Mutual Funds

NameFund sizeExpense Ratio1 Y3 Y
Bank of India Manufacturing and Infrastructure fund Direct Growth
₹293 Cr0.97%63.3%32.2%
Bank of India Small Cap Fund Direct Growth
₹1,052 Cr0.76%52.0%29.7%
Bank of India Flexi Cap Fund Direct Growth
₹879 Cr0.93%64.5%29.4%
Bank of India Tax Advantage Fund Direct Growth
Bank of India Tax Advantage Fund Direct Growth

ELSS (Tax Savings) Very High Risk

₹1,297 Cr1.19%56.4%26.3%
Bank of India Large & Mid Cap Equity Fund Direct Growth
₹310 Cr1.4%43.8%22.3%
Bank of India Multi Cap Fund Direct Growth
₹498 Cr1.44%50.8%%
Bank of India Bluechip Fund Direct Growth
₹141 Cr1.35%45.0%%
View all BOI Equity Mutual Funds

Top BOI Equity Fund Managers

₹1,002 Cr

AUM

3

Schemes

AS

Alok Singh

₹1,628 Cr

AUM

4

Schemes

₹1,981 Cr

AUM

5

Schemes

AS

Alok Singh

₹1,618 Cr

AUM

4

Schemes

₹1,136 Cr

AUM

3

Schemes

₹97 Cr

AUM

2

Schemes

Get your investment
reviewed in few clicks

Identify red flags in your mutual funds and how to fix them

Rated ★4.5+ onappstoreplaystore
WM logo

All about BOI Equity Mutual Funds

Key Information

Mutual Fund NameBank of India Mutual Fund
Asset Management Company NameBank of India Investment Managers Private Limited
AMC Setup DateMarch 31, 2008
AMC Incorporation DateAugust 13, 2007
Sponsor NameBank of India
Name Of Trustees

Mr. Arvind Kumar Jain - Independent Director

Mr. Ashok Kumar Pathak - Associate Director

Mr. Manas Ranjan Biswal - Independent Director

Mr. Ram Krishna Sinha - Independent Director

CIOMr. Alok Singh
MD And CEOMr. Mohit Bhatia
Compliance OfficerMs. Harish Kumar
Investor Service OfficerMs. Roshni Pawar
Updated As OfApril 2024